Drop For $200?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drop For $200?

Is it possible to lower my car for around 200? or would i need to invest more?

uh . .. if you got everything used . . . maybe, otherwise, not the right way.
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

my shocks alone costed 340

so if your oem struts are still good then just put amminor drop on that.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

what would you reccomend for the money i have? and how much is a minor drop?

Comment

Originally posted by Accord_exR
          what would you reccomend for the money i have? and how much is a minor drop?
          maybe 1.5"
          200 could buy you a set of springs and you can save the rest for a set of new struts or a camber kit if you like the ride w/ the oem's.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

not gonna recomend it but ive had tons of luck with my ebay coilovers the ride is great believe it or not and i slammed my car for like 100 bucks (new balljoints asme time)

"Tucking tires and wires."
            The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
              not gonna recomend it but ive had tons of luck with my ebay coilovers the ride is great believe it or not and i slammed my car for like 100 bucks (new balljoints asme time)
              J-spec what kind of coils did you get exactly?

There are a lot of springs you could get on your drop...but I'd recommend getting some new OEM struts at least.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

it's possible, my drop cost me 210 dollars, but I wouldn't recommend it because you'll always want to upgrade. I got kyb gr-2's off another member for 120 and then used neuspeed race springs for 90 bucks. If you really want it for 200 bucks then put in time to search for deals, but from personal experience I'd tell you to atleast save for some kyb agx.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                  J-spec what kind of coils did you get exactly?

There are a lot of springs you could get on your drop...but I'd recommend getting some new OEM struts at least.
                  they are bomz racing coilovers lol and they have been great im gonna get omni or ksport soon tho

"Tucking tires and wires."
                  The Chronicles.

Comment

haha i've got the bomz coil's too and their not that bad

Comment

bomz coils on stock (16 year old oem shocks?) or new oem shocks?

Comment

Working...
                      X