struts with external reservoir?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

struts with external reservoir?

well what i've been lookin high n low for is, "RESURVIOR STRUTS". ive seen them installed on two cars. an Audi and an RSX. but i want a set. so if you can think of any where i could look, that would be great.

just so there is not any confusion on what im lookin for, here is a breif description.

Looks like a normal strut, but it has a braided line coming off the top. that line lead to a "reserve holdings" of sorts. a very small canister that mounts in the engine bay, and in the trunk.

1. the word is reservoir, not resurvior
    2. never heard of them.
    3. try google using the word spelled correctly.
    4. konis have an internal reservoir. but from your description, you seem to not even know what a reservoir is other than a canister which holds something. what it holds in this case, you don't elaborate on. either you don't know, or didn't care to write about it. why you need/think you need a strut with an external reservoir is beyond me. explain and enlighten me.

btw, here's the koni:
    http://proamtdw.com/koni.htm

google search, i guess some porsche 993's come with remote reservoirs for struts:
    http://www.autometricsmotorsports.com/products/993/

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

i've seen them alot more on lifted trucks... not lowered cars?

Comment

can get them for otehr cars except the cb7, they are gonna cost around 6k up to 15 k dependsing on which one, they are made by companies such as moton, and tein has external resoirvoir as well but its a linked resorvoir. they dont make them for cb7, and to tell you the truth, you prob wont be able to take advantage of them with todays technology for our car
        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Working...
        X