cheap coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheap coilovers

is anybody on those cheap coilovers. i herad there ride suck but can i put some shocks with them to improve them? and what is the best coilover sleve
    我愛我的本田

I have aerospeed coilovers on mine...they are alright...they get the job done as far as lowering your car....im about to put a different set of struts on and the ride should be a hole lot better....you can get a good pair of struts with those ebay coilovers and the ride will be good... Richienitrous has a pair of ebay coilovers with tokico blues...and his rides good...i was impressed!
    My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

Comment

thanks do u know which coilover drop 3in
      我愛我的本田

Comment

are u askin which coilovers can drop a car 3in"?.....just about all coilovers can go that low as far as i know....but i dont think u will want to...lol i was riding on 15" had bad camber and i put a camber kit on and still didnt fix my problem soo i moved up to 17's and it seems to be fine....i just need to get an alignment...but its all up to you....as far as coilovers depends on what u have to pay....u can get skunk2, ground control...etc....or just the $30 ones off ebay and try them with some very good struts...i might get the KYB AGX's for mine...but dont know yet...
        My Ride

DAMN PISTON RINGS!!!

Comment

PLEASE SEARCH NEXT TIME, THIS IS YOUR 11TH POST IN THE PAST 2 WEEKS. EVERYTHING YOU HAVE ASKED HAS BEEN COVERED LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF TIMES.

You obviously know NOTHING about suspension. Just read all the threads in here. Start here and work your way up.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=470
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1003
          There are literally hundreds about coilovers, cheap, expensive, etc.

To answer your question...cheap coilovers are garbage, junk, etc, etc I can go on and on. I've ridden in cars with them and the ride is terrible, you blow struts, etc etc.

Why cheap out on the one most important feature of your car?

Comment

No Cheap Ebay Coil Overs. By A Good Quality Set And You Will Be Happy

Comment

Originally posted by 92whiteaccord
              are u askin which coilovers can drop a car 3in"?.....just about all coilovers can go that low as far as i know....but i dont think u will want to...lol i was riding on 15" had bad camber and i put a camber kit on and still didnt fix my problem soo i moved up to 17's and it seems to be fine....i just need to get an alignment...but its all up to you....as far as coilovers depends on what u have to pay....u can get skunk2, ground control...etc....or just the $30 ones off ebay and try them with some very good struts...i might get the KYB AGX's for mine...but dont know yet...

thanks i was looking at the maxspeeds a member go them and they look good. but what do u mean u will have problems droping them? i was thinking about a 2.5
              我愛我的本田

Comment

Working...
              X