Strut bars -which?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strut bars -which?!

Thinking about getting struts for my 92 [2dr] lx. based on the opinions of those who have strut bars, which would you recommend. My buddy has megan racing on his integra and it feels pretty nice. But im not trying to spend like 300 bucks on struts [and im not saying he did] Just wondering what your opinions are.
    thanks.

"you know what a neo-conservative is...it's someone who watches the matrix and believes it's real" - lewis black.

ohio cb7's #9

megan strut bars from ebay are great. best bang for your buck.

Comment

the front upper is ur most important one so spend a good buck on that, i would go with the neuspeed 4 point solid bar. for the others, megan is fine

Comment

megan, cusco, newspeed
        My members ride thread

Comment

thanks for the word fellas.
          ill probably go for megan anyway, been lookin for a red upper front strut to match my cars color. I post pics of my vechicle but its shitty and in the making, haha.
          wouldnt wanna embarass myself just yet.

"you know what a neo-conservative is...it's someone who watches the matrix and believes it's real" - lewis black.

ohio cb7's #9

Comment

Originally posted by CB7LX
            thanks for the word fellas.
            ill probably go for megan anyway, been lookin for a red upper front strong to match my cars color. I post pics of my vechicle but its shitty and in the making, haha.
            wouldnt wanna embarass myself just yet.
            everyone starts somewere.

Comment

tru. i got like 8 months to get this shit done then im off to germany to study for a year

ohio cb7's #9

Comment

order tons of parts while ur there and have them sent to ur house, then come back and have an install week

Comment

damn man, excellant point. i guess i could still ebay while im over there. but my rents would probably be like "wtfits?" -what the fuck is this shit.

ohio cb7's #9

Comment

i got a ebay special one in front. a tenzo r rear upper and rear lower and a arospeed floor bar. just travis(93accordexcoupe) he'll tell you how the car handles. a strut bar is a strut bar , cheap or expensive they work. right/wrong?

Comment

hrm. how much for the tenzo? and SH? is it red?
                      oh yeah i did just find a Red megan racing upper front strut. just bid on the sucker, ill probably win it too.

ohio cb7's #9

Comment

im telling u, go 4 point in the front. the rest u can cheap out on with an ebay style

Comment

, well im only gonna have like 1500 - 2000 to throw into this all together before i leave. So im not gonna fret my struts.

ohio cb7's #9

Comment

yea we u might wanna say "strut bars" next time cause struts are a suspension component

Comment

i agree with you..i got a ebay front strut and it made a big difference, im about to do front and rear sway and rear lower tie also! its really your choice though..go for it

Check Out My Car

Comment

Working...
                              X