new suspension install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tokico Illumina 5-Way Adjustable Struts and Eibach Sportline Springs
    great setup for daily driver..lowers about 2"..handles great...cost me about $770 shipped to my door..

Comment

its a legit sponsorship, but i have to buy through them and they discount it when i buy..i would like to buy the best money can buy but ive waited so long so im willing to settle for middle-grade products..i think. im liking the omnipower coilover set up..then i need camber and thats it

Check Out My Car

Comment

Dear xtr91accord,

If you are looking for a show car then well, I have to tell you no one is impressed by struts and spring combos. You need to get something nice. It is not only about what you want as far as being impatient but what will people see and be impressed with?
        Its good for you to seek this info, so also keep us updated. Thanks!
        Cheap Route: Neuspeed Race w. Koni Yellows.
        Better Route: Tein, Omnipowa

- Zipcreature
        Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

i am really liking that omnipower set up, any good ideas for camber..ingalls?

Check Out My Car

Comment

For being LOW I wouldn't recommend camber kit because I've read that the camber kit causes your arm to hit your fender... but if you're going to be riding around town with it raised up a big (no lower than maybe 2.5" drop just enough to get rid of some wheel gap) then yeah... ingalls is a decent brand.

You could always ride around and to the show with it raised up then slam it for the show once you are parked... but everytime you adjust you'll need to get an alignment done to prevent uneven tire wear... and at the same time if you don't have a camber kit you'll have uneven tire wear anyways.

So make your decision based on what you want to do maintenance wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Body LX
              For being LOW I wouldn't recommend camber kit because I've read that the camber kit causes your arm to hit your fender... but if you're going to be riding around town with it raised up a big (no lower than maybe 2.5" drop just enough to get rid of some wheel gap) then yeah... ingalls is a decent brand.

You could always ride around and to the show with it raised up then slam it for the show once you are parked... but everytime you adjust you'll need to get an alignment done to prevent uneven tire wear... and at the same time if you don't have a camber kit you'll have uneven tire wear anyways.

So make your decision based on what you want to do maintenance wise.
              you could always just use the SPC ball joint kit . . .
              -Mark-
              CB7
              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

i didnt even think about that..that i would have to align it every time i raised and lowered..damn it! o well, ill just set it once and align it, prolly like maybe an inch fender gap, around that. any other good camber companies that arent so expensive?

Check Out My Car

Comment

how much is this ball joint kit and whats the pros and cons of it?

Check Out My Car

Comment

Working...
                  X