new suspension install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new suspension install

i recently got sponsored and am ready to do suspension. what set up is going to be best performance for the money? and how hard is it to do the install myself?
    im gunna need coilovers, shocks, and camber

Check Out My Car

Dear xtr91accord,

When asking for advice, be sure to include what look you are going for with your car. You have to remember that even though you know exactly what you want, we have no idea if you want to have a dumped car, a slightly lowered look, or racing.
    Having said that, there are a number of popular options. My first suggestion would be to go read the thread "Lowering FAQ 101" and then come back - IF you have more questions.
    Until then good luck!

Herre let me spoon feed it to you: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=470

- Zipcreature
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Rule#1: Search

also as Zipcreature stated it depends on what your looking for

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1003
      ^^post your setup & rate it link.....this will give you an idea of what you might or might not want
      -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
      -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

if you are sponsored, then why are u on a budget?
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

cause the pay for up to 55% of each purchase, which means i am still on a budget because im am low on funds. im looking for a nice look with good performance, not slammed way low but no more gap. im looking around 600 system or so, idk what that can get me though

Check Out My Car

Comment

Originally posted by xtr91accord
            i recently got sponsored and am ready to do suspension. what set up is going to be best performance for the money? and how hard is it to do the install myself?
            im gunna need coilovers, shocks, and camber

how did you get sponsored and what do you have to do? like show your car in shows and advertise for them?
            我愛我的本田

Comment

Omnipower

Comment

i applied over the net cause a guy at my school is sponsored by them...its Sport Compact Pro and all i gotta do is go to 4 shows/race events a year, they can be anything from Hooters shows to Nopi Nationals, and wear their 2 small decals on my car, take a pic of my car at the show and send it to them..thats it!
                i saw some omnipower coilover set somewhere, ill try to find it..
                http://www.prostreetonline.com/buy/o..._coilover_kit/
                $649.99, is that a good price for the whole set?

Check Out My Car

Comment

rule#1...search
                  rule#2...don't cheap out on suspension
                  rule#3...600 won't get u the best of suspension (springs,struts, camber kit) i've spent over 700 on my setup and it is def not what i would call a "great" setup but it does work for me
                  rule#4...if your sponsored, go all out on the parts!
                  rule#5...if searching has left any questions unanswered, feel free to post your little heart out here and we or at least some of us would be more than happy to answer ?'s.

good luck!
                  My members ride thread

Comment

i applied over the net cause a guy at my school is sponsored by them...its Sport Compact Pro and all i gotta do is go to 4 shows/race events a year, they can be anything from Hooters shows to Nopi Nationals, and wear their 2 small decals on my car, take a pic of my car at the show and send it to them..thats it!
                    i saw some omnipower coilover set somewhere, ill try to find it..
                    http://www.prostreetonline.com/buy/o..._coilover_kit/
                    $649.99, is that a good price for the whole set?

Get them from Kteller.com if he still has them available. He offered a 2yr warranty on them. $650 was the going price for them last time I checked. A lot of members on here have this setup and like it.

Comment

i looked at kteller at the omnipower coilovers...i dont know if i need sport or street. i might be doing a little racing but mainly daily driving so i am thinking street?

Check Out My Car

Comment

Daily Driver = street

Comment

go with neuspeed sports and koni reds.

about 1000 before instal * canadian*
                          good look, great handling..

dont cheap out. and the other saying.

"you gotta pay to play"

Comment

thats a little too much, im looing around 700 max..im thinkin i might do the omnipower set up

Check Out My Car

Comment

thats a little too much, im looing around 700 max..im thinkin i might do the omnipower set up
                              if you're "sponsored" and they're gonna pay up to %55, i'd go with the best money can buy. don't see why you'd be hesistating unless this is one of those so-called sponsorships where you buy the products first, and then wait for the discounted refund... if they even refund the difference.
                              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Working...
                              X