Suspension ratios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspension ratios

what is the Suspension ratios if i want a 2.5in drop in the back how much should the front be i know its got to be a little lower i want to know the ratios for a 2.5 and a 3in drop
    我愛我的本田

Just drop it however makes it look good to you. All the numbers manufacturers throw around are useless...check out people's members' rides' to see how they look. You're such a noob...doood...if you have Paypal and know Ebay just order the Sprints. They're $110 shipped I think and they give a nice drop...

IMO the best looking drops for our cars are either the 1.75" all around drop or the 1 finger gap in front/tucking the rears drop. But basically any spring you get will look better than stock.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

This is your 6th post on this page alone. It sounds like you haven't the slightest clue what you actually want.

It sounds like you might just be best off getting a set of sleeves and adjusting them until you get your desired height.

Comment

whatever hes talking about....all i know is those headlights are hot.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
          Just drop it however makes it look good to you. All the numbers manufacturers throw around are useless...check out people's members' rides' to see how they look. You're such a noob...doood...if you have Paypal and know Ebay just order the Sprints. They're $110 shipped I think and they give a nice drop...

IMO the best looking drops for our cars are either the 1.75" all around drop or the 1 finger gap in front/tucking the rears drop. But basically any spring you get will look better than stock.
          ugh, i cant stand it lower in the back, although i think mine will do that once i drop in the freakin monster stereo system and box in there..

Comment

dude...my advice is to just go with some tokico illuminas (adjustable for damper rate) and eibach sportlines (about a 2" drop)
            its what i have, and it rides and handles great...
            Last edited by mondojackal; 12-07-2005, 05:38 PM. Reason: sp.

Comment

Working...
            X