1994-97 springs on a 93

can 1994-97 springs fit on a 93 honda accord
    我愛我的本田

All springs 90-97 Interchange.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousJDMLBM
      All springs 90-97 Interchange.
      would the specified "drop" be affected?
      I kno the Tokico springs lower your car more on a CD5 than a CB7, and they are both the same springs...

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
        would the specified "drop" be affected?
        I kno the Tokico springs lower your car more on a CD5 than a CB7, and they are both the same springs...
        I've heard that also...but I didn't want to post that because I wasn't 100% sure. I do know that the 90-97 suspension components (springs/struts/sway/lower tie bar) all interchange. Though I do think you're correct in saying they are different.

Comment

Springs for a 94-95 will not drop our cars as low as springs for a 96-97. I think they changed the damper fork or something...but basically the front springs for a 94-95 are longer than for the other years. I heard this somewhere and it was confirmed when I got my Tanabe DF210's...they were made for CD's and the front was supposed to be a 2.3" drop like the back, but it was probably only a 1.75 or so drop at best. Combined with a system it was pretty ugly...

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
          X