wagon rear strut bar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wagon rear strut bar?

ive searched and found nothing, so here i am...
    is there a difference in a wagon and a sedans rear strut bar? if so is there anything i can modify to work?....i need something to tie the teins nice and tight...
    -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
    newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
    newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
    newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

i was gona try to find that out too...im just to lazy
    so im intrested in a responce to this as well

o and if ur not allready a member go to accordwagonclub.com we need more poeple over there

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

my wag came with a rear strut bar already installed...I'm assuming a 4dr will work b/c there was no modification done to either the bar or the towers...
      i roll my wagon slo, f22b style...

Comment

just thinkin about it i dont see why it wouldnt fit but i dont know for shure so im not gona misslead anyone

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

i have a ebay strut bar, so does slowagon. they are the adjustible ones

Comment

through my research i have found that the wagon is a bit wider than the sedan. there was only one that made them though. it think it was cusco or something like that. but they don't make them anymore if i am not mistaking. i wouldn't think an adjustable wouldn't do the job as well as a solid piece.
            91 Ex CB9
            JDM h22 auto swap, now w/H23 5spd conversion, short ram intake w/K&N filter, DC ceramic header, 2.25" custom catback exhaust, AMR Engineering coilovers, 205/50/16's Enkei RS5's, front slotted rotors, Xenon body kit.

W.I.P.
            p72 ecu on Hondata

To Come
            Weight Reductions
            R33 or R34 front end

Comment

well with the adjustible one you just have to make sure its all tight, you can tell a difference but not as big as when you throw one on the front. good luck dude

Comment

Working...
              X