neuspeed SUPER CUP KIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

neuspeed SUPER CUP KIT

i want to get the neuspeed SUPER CUP KIT - ACCORD 1990-93 2.2F / 2.0R drop kit but will this get rid of that gap. if it's a 2.2F / 2.0R drop will the back be higher then the front. if i adjust the shocks will it sit lower
    我愛我的本田

yes

Comment

is that yes to the gap and the the shock question
      我愛我的本田

Comment

yep, its a really good setup and it will do everything u mentioned. height and damper adjustment is sick

Comment

I have that setup its pretty nice

Comment

^^i thought u were on the sports?

Comment

Originally posted by charlie0882004
              i want to get the neuspeed SUPER CUP KIT - ACCORD 1990-93 2.2F / 2.0R drop kit but will this get rid of that gap. if it's a 2.2F / 2.0R drop will the back be higher then the front. if i adjust the shocks will it sit lower
              I think this has been answered many times already. This is one of the best setups out for the cb7. The difference in the spring heights is to give the car a more raked look. Of course you can always adjust everything to sit to your liking. I sat at about a 2 finger gap all around and it was perfect for everyday driving including going over speedbumps and clearing roadkill.
              "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

I'm looking to get that same setup this summer. From my research it's really good, just wish it would give it more of a dropped look.

Comment

where would one acquire this?
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                  X