where can i get 2.5 drop springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where can i get 2.5 drop springs

two questions i want to lower my car 2.5in where can i get the springs at? and if i lower it 2.5in can i change it from time to time?
    我愛我的本田

Charlie, I see you don't like to search. Many of your questions have been answered repeatedly here on the board. Do yourself a favor and get familiar with the search function sometime, it really comes in handy.

If you'd like to drop your car 2.5 inches the closest you could get to that on springs would be:
    -Neuspeed race (2.25 front/2.0 rear) and would probably settle to 2.5
    -H&R race (similar to Neuspeed)
    -Sprint extreme (3.0 front/2.5 rear) just in case you wanted lower

I suggest you get some good performance struts to ride that low unless you like a teeth chattering and body vibrating ride. Here's some good struts: Tokico blue, ,Tokico illumina, KYB AGX, Koni Yellow, Koni Red, etc. But no OE replacement strut will give you comfort (trust me, I'm riding on some at the moment)

If you'd like to raise it/lower it at your discretion there are two choices
    -Full coilover setup (D2's, Omnipower, Ksport, Teins)
    -Coilover sleeve over strut setup (Ground Control, Skunk2, eBay brand, etc)

The full coilover setup has better durability and ride quality but also costs more, be ready to shell out between 600-1000$ for any of those I mentioned

The coilover sleeve ranges from 30-300$ based on which brand you choose, of course I'd recommend staying away from eBay brand which has a tendency to lower by itself when you hit bumps, and squeeks alot as well

Hope that helps
    '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

I got some DropZone lowering springs, they lower 2.5 inches, look into them

Comment

I think the Skunk2 lowering springs are about that... You wouldn't b able to change ride hieght unless you got coilovers though... There is a for sale thread about skunk2 lowering springs at a damn good price, it was started by krakakru21(sp?) Might want to check those out...

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
          Charlie, I see you don't like to search. Many of your questions have been answered repeatedly here on the board. Do yourself a favor and get familiar with the search function sometime, it really comes in handy.

If you'd like to drop your car 2.5 inches the closest you could get to that on springs would be:
          -Neuspeed race (2.25 front/2.0 rear) and would probably settle to 2.5
          -H&R race (similar to Neuspeed)
          -Sprint extreme (3.0 front/2.5 rear) just in case you wanted lower

I suggest you get some good performance struts to ride that low unless you like a teeth chattering and body vibrating ride. Here's some good struts: Tokico blue, ,Tokico illumina, KYB AGX, Koni Yellow, Koni Red, etc. But no OE replacement strut will give you comfort (trust me, I'm riding on some at the moment)

If you'd like to raise it/lower it at your discretion there are two choices
          -Full coilover setup (D2's, Omnipower, Ksport, Teins)
          -Coilover sleeve over strut setup (Ground Control, Skunk2, eBay brand, etc)

The full coilover setup has better durability and ride quality but also costs more, be ready to shell out between 600-1000$ for any of those I mentioned

The coilover sleeve ranges from 30-300$ based on which brand you choose, of course I'd recommend staying away from eBay brand which has a tendency to lower by itself when you hit bumps, and squeeks alot as well

Hope that helps
          if you want a good, affordable price spring that lowers 2.5in go with sprint 2.5in drop spring. i had them on my car for awhile and they are a good spring. if you dont like ur drop ( like it did, went lower) go with sprint rx drop 3in-front,3.25in-back then get a good strut, tokico or kyb. i got the kyb agx with the sprint extreme drop spring and then are good as hell. PM 93accordexcoupe he'll tell u, bump for that

Comment

Im running Sprint blues and drops my car around that height. They ride pretty nice except i would recommend getting an aftermarket strut with them.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
            X