X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REVIEW: Eibach Pro Kit

*All suspension setups are paired with Neuspeed Koni Yellow shocks*

What are they:
    These springs are from a highly reputable company with experience in suspension ranging back for nearly 50 years and are the spring of choice for many competitive events.
    Price:
    Bought them used but don't remember price.

Review:
    This was my 4th suspension setup and my second spring setup. This is the heighest my car had sat in a long time but I eventually lowered it via the Konis to roughly a 2 finger gap. These springs rode like stock. After I lowered them with the Konis, the springs were too soft to sit at that height and so bottomed out over certain areas. This setup is what started me in search of a better, more "matched" spring shock setup. The Pro Kit is a great spring though for anyone looking for a tad lower stance while retaining the stock ride.

Pros:
    Car rode like stock.

Cons:
    Springs sat higher than i wanted before i lowered them via Konis. After I lowered them, the springs were too soft for the way I drive and bottomed out over certain areas.
    "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

honestly i have these and i love them. I dont bottom out like you said, but i only have 40k on stock struts. it rides perfect for me with about a 3 finger gap.

i bought mine for 200 bucks shipped from ebay new.

It feels like stock but it is more of a sporty stock, you can take corners better, drive better, and actually dodge things alot better. Maybe you feel a few more bumps on the road and a bit rougher at times but i think its worth the cash if your only looking for a small drop.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

The ride is good with these springs but it didn't sit low enough for me so I made the adjustments and lowered it more than what the spring lowers you to begin with. This spring is not made to do that and will have more of a tendency to bottom out due to the spring rate. The springs do exactly what you say though accordztech and I would definately recommend them for someone looking for a spring of this nature.
      "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust

Comment

Yea, so if anyone is interested, I have a brand new set just sitting here in need of a good home. If anyone wants em, pm me!
        "The Fresh One"

Comment

Originally posted by DFresh19864
          Yea, so if anyone is interested, I have a brand new set just sitting here in need of a good home. If anyone wants em, pm me!
          Not the spot for this D. Put it in the classifieds. This is for personal reviews only...not sale attempts.

Comment

you just got bitch slapped =)
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

haha, yea i know. i just tried to squeeze it in....sorry.
              "The Fresh One"

Comment

Originally posted by DFresh19864
                haha, yea i know. i just tried to squeeze it in....sorry.
                Yea i know and i can't blame you for trying but I am trying to keep this thread clean. Do me a favor and delete your previous posts on trying to sell it and I will also delete mine as well. I appreciate it and don't forget to set up your classifieds thread for the springs you want to sell and good luck with your sale!

Comment

Working...
                X