Fully Stiffened Chassis...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fully Stiffened Chassis...

Does anyone have a good parts supplier that I can order a rear Cusco Strut Brace and full Cusco stiff parts?

Lower braces, rear lower braces and such?
    My CB7

quick question, my car is not lower, would puttin on a upper strut bar make a difference? thnx

MY 1n2 CB7

Comment

Yep...I did that to my car (installed strut bars before lowering the car), and I felt a big difference.....Only for the front upper tho....Rear upper and rear lower tie-bar didn't make that much of a difference...I also installed an OEM rear sway bar (mine didn't come with one) before my car was lowered, and I felt a pretty big difference on that one too...The ass end of the car felt stiffer

Hope that helps..

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Accordlx
        quick question, my car is not lower, would puttin on a upper strut bar make a difference? thnx
        It will quicken your steering response. This and making sure your front sway bar end-links (do not need to be poly, just in good shape) will achieve this.
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
          Yep...I did that to my car (installed strut bars before lowering the car), and I felt a big difference.....Only for the front upper tho....Rear upper and rear lower tie-bar didn't make that much of a difference...I also installed an OEM rear sway bar (mine didn't come with one) before my car was lowered, and I felt a pretty big difference on that one too...The ass end of the car felt stiffer

Hope that helps..

Ronald
          OEM rear sway bar may help if you do not have one. However it is only 15mm in diameter compared to the front being 25mm. This setup still is not sufficient enough IMO. I would go with a Progress rear sway bar (22mm), I have one one and it totally changes the dynamics of your car. When you turn the front-end in, the rear end is right there with it. At the very least even a Suspension Techniques rear sway bar will do (20mm).
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
          X