Bushings and Links?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bushings and Links?

Just wondering what are people using for their bushings and links? ebay stuff or energy suspension or...? Also what will give the most performance gain bushings and links wise. I might have missed somethin please add, thank you

1) Front Lower C-Arm Bushing
    2) Front Control Arm Bushing
    3) Front Shock Bushings
    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Originally posted by aleks77
    Just wondering what are people using for their bushings and links? ebay stuff or energy suspension or...? Also what will give the most performance gain bushings and links wise. I might have missed somethin please add, thank you

1) Front Lower C-Arm Bushing
    2) Front Control Arm Bushing
    3) Front Shock Bushings
    just go on energy suspensions site and get a complete chasis bushing kit...comes with end links and every suspension bushing on your chasis......better to do that so there all done. energy suspension is the best by far.......the runner up is prothane.

Comment

I just orderd some energy suspension endlinks, i will let you know how they feel.

Comment

i got energys endlinks and sway bar bushings...it is fuken awsome! i got the black ones though...they only had the front, the rears have to be orderd in by size and dimentions though.

my steering is solid now.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
        X