Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PPL w/Dropzone/Ractive adj. springs: ride quality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm gonna go w/GC's...it doesn't look like it's worth the effort, plus supposedly I can get them made for any strut I want...including stock. Most likely I'll put down the $600 and get them w/GR2s or Koni Specials for $280...

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i know ground control the sleeves fit certin struts like you said. Say if you buy them to fit Kyb they fit any kind of kyb struts so you can buy the gr2 first then if you want to upgrade you get the agx and the sleeve will still fit the strut
      cb7 sold
      2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
      95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Don't waste your money on Maxspeed Coilovers. I have them on my car and the front ride cool but the back sometimes makes me want to throw-up cuz its so bouncy.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordDx
          i know ground control the sleeves fit certin struts like you said. Say if you buy them to fit Kyb they fit any kind of kyb struts so you can buy the gr2 first then if you want to upgrade you get the agx and the sleeve will still fit the strut
          That's a lot of guacamoli...that's money btw...for the cost of all that I could easily get the Tein Basic kit or one of the entry-level Hayame/Tanabe kits. For ~$600 there's an abundance of legit suspension setups...I think my best bet will be to just save up for one of those. I think if I look hard enough I can get the Hayame's for 600 even.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
          X