No announcement yet.

Floor Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imo, just get other suspension mods first; rear sway, upper strut, and new bushings.
    One of the things i look at (and make me steer clear of this stuff) is the little caption they have for em
    "plus the look and feel compact owners want"
    seems like the same as the door bars "looks like a full roll cage"
    Basically, i think they're for show first, performance second

Comment

rear lower link work really good as a mod keeps the rear tires tracking square with the car under hard cornering not to mention they aid in camber adjustment in the rear by .3*
      fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Originally posted by Direthought
        imo, just get other suspension mods first; rear sway, upper strut, and new bushings.
        One of the things i look at (and make me steer clear of this stuff) is the little caption they have for em
        "plus the look and feel compact owners want"
        seems like the same as the door bars "looks like a full roll cage"
        Basically, i think they're for show first, performance second
        They do serve as a dual purpose. SHOW and GO. they do make the car more fun to drive (stiffer) i have all the suspsenion mods on a cb7(still need more)

Comment

Originally posted by Gen4Acclude
          rear lower link work really good as a mod keeps the rear tires tracking square with the car under hard cornering not to mention they aid in camber adjustment in the rear by .3*
          Rear lower link you mean like the one below but for the rear?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-93...QQcmdZViewItem
          1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

floor brace would be the last thing you need to consider in suspension...
            OS^e
            1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
              floor brace would be the last thing you need to consider in suspension...
              thats what i was -kinda- pointing out, just skip past this until you have all your stock stuff upgraded and/or new performance add-ons

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77
                Rear lower link you mean like the one below but for the rear?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-93...QQcmdZViewItem
                no those are sway bar links this ties the monting point for the rear lower control arm from shifting in and out under hard cornering http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DC-SP...spagenameZWDVW
                fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Comment

you've actually felt a difference from that? I've only heard those tie bars are POS, just make the undercar look flashier.
                  You got a rear sway bar? Kinda outta nowhere but that might be why you feel something diff if you dont have one

Comment

you've actually felt a difference from that? I've only heard those tie bars are POS, just make the undercar look flashier.
                    You got a rear sway bar? Kinda outta nowhere but that might be why you feel something diff if you dont have one
                    yeah rear tie bars on our cars will do nothing. Less than the floor bar for sure. 98% for looks.

On civics/tegs and other cars where its physically able to do something, it does make a difference.

Comment

not true but will leave that one alone they do work is all i will say, and aero3685 why is it pysically impossible that it does nothingbut will on a civic or itr

R.I.P.

Comment

different suspension setups

Comment

if you are directing this to me............ i put on the rear sway bar a few months ago. i had the lower tie bar for a few years and i put in the floor bar last year and i felt a difference after i installed it

Comment

a difference after the floor bar, or the tie bar. I was asking about the tie bar

Comment

Working...
                            X