H & R race vs Eichbach sportline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H & R race vs Eichbach sportline

I still have a lil bit of wheel gap even after i installed eibach sportlines.........are h n R race any good? I heard they are lower than sportlines..i have seen a few pics but dont remember if they were h n r...also what about the quality of H n R i know eibach has a good reputation..but what about h n r..i think i can eliminate the gap is with kyb agx and h n r combination..is this true?

yea that should get rid of ur wheel gap. for H & R

Comment

All springs will settle in due time ... my Eibach Sports got a at the Orlando meet yesterday.

Give um some time .. they'll go down .. trust me .. and Eibachs are trully the kind of *feel*
      that you want .. very smooth and comfortable in the *cabin* ... if you know what I mean.

And FIY (just in case you're wondering) I'm running the KYB gr2 set up .. its a *real* OEM feeling..
      Tyler rode around with me here in PSL the last few days, and was quite impressed with
      just how smooth everything was .. I dont like that *bouncy* feeling .. you'll pay for that
      in more ways then one .. the human back, wasn't meant to so much ..
      Another reason I dont (and never will) own a truck .. lol

A Hui Hou !!!
      Tomi
      Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 07-24-2005, 08:55 AM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

hmm well it seems that i have had mine for a few months i figured they should be settle by now dont get me wrong ..eibach sportlines look good but i still want a lil bit of a slammed look

Comment

A few months isn't even close .. mine took a good year to settle .. be patient .. they'll go lower.

A Hui Hou !!!
          Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

hr race is a quite a good bit lower, although its not tucking in the front or anything,youll definately need some camber correction.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

i have H&R race springs and kyb agx...i was hoping for a max 1 finger gap but no such luck, then again they were just installed like a week ago. its more like a 2 or 3 finger gap right now

Comment

def a good set! i wouldn't say they are as good as eibach but u will be lower. go for it
                My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by accrdpower
                  def a good set! i wouldn't say they are as good as eibach but u will be lower. go for it
                  thanks...i met have them up for sale in a minute.....

Comment

I've read much better reviews about the H&R's. That's what I was planning to get till I saw the Tein H Techs. They're as good as the H&R's, but about $50 cheaper
                    Originally posted by DoctorCipher
                    ...the beginner forum was created to provide a place for all the stupid ass questions to pile up and fester, kind of like huge globs of mayonnaise left in the sun for weeks at a time.

Comment

Working...
                    X