Mixing suspension......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mixing suspension......

Hmmm juss a thought. Well i DO have both eibach sportlines and Ground controls. The Sportlines ride is great but the front ends up HIGHER than the back. And the GC's look tight and lovin the stance but the ride kinda sucks. I have KYB AGX's. Well the front are at 3/4 and the backs are 5/8. So hmmm..... any suggestions on the setup? Its dropped pretty low. 1 1/2 finger gap in the front. So heres the point of this post. : What do you guys think of Eibach sportlines in the back and Ground controls in the front??? I heard some blah blah blah doesnt transfer equally blah blah. I need knowledge from YOU GUYS. Holla back and thanks for looking. Any advice good or bad helps.

I am no longer using this forum name.
    You can find me as
    jdm_inspired...
    I'm starting all over again since I got another CB.

NOC OUT!!!

On my gs-r I have eibach sportlines on the rear and intrax on the front. The ride and handling is great.

On my accord I have neuspeed sports/kyb gr-2s.. they are to soft so I have tein s springs waiting to go on. However, I get many compliments on how smooth the ride is in my car.

In my opinion, you should look up the specs of some other springs that might have better spring rates that suit your driving needs. Those agx struts are what I'm going to next on the accord.

good luck
    JDMish R34-ed cb7 - SOLD!!
    Integra GS-R -

Comment

I have Ebay coils in front and Tanabe DF 210's in the back...the Ebay coils are like 260-270# and the Tanabes are about 180#...it rides like stock basically. I need better shocks though as since it rides like stock the suspension travel is like stock and I scrape on a lot of stuff. Just keep it at a decent height and it shouldn't be a prob., and try to measure both heights from the axle nut and make them even (or a little higher on the driver's side as it'll lower with you in it). Good luck!

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

thanks guys. You are the only ones tryin to help me out! ima try setting the shocks at 1/8 and work my way up. Maybe it could all be in the setting. The bounce is coming from the back so...... ill have to keep tampering with it lol. Thanks guys.

I am no longer using this forum name.
        You can find me as
        jdm_inspired...
        I'm starting all over again since I got another CB.

NOC OUT!!!

Comment

Working...
        X