Camber issue..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camber issue..

well, i noticed when i didnt have my camber kit on for the couple years i had it lowered, that my passenger side front had more negative camber than the drivers side.. now after putting my camber kit on (this was done many months ago) i notice that only the passenger side a arm is banging in the wheel well.. i also notice that the wheel is actually further out than the drivers side.. i noticed it most when i tried out some 18s on my car a while back.. the drivers side tire was tucked around 1/4 inch inside the fender and the passenger side actually stuck out about 1/4 inch OUTSIDE the fender.. so im sure there is something bent or something on the passenger side, i just need to know what it might be.. i have a wagon for a parts car, but i dont want to have to change out the entire front suspension if i dont need to..

any ideas what might be causing this?
    Last edited by Mista Juice; 07-03-2005, 02:55 PM.

Sound lie something bent was it a salvage car or did u get into a accident on my coupe suspension my pass side always had way more neg camber

Comment

nope.. no wrecks, no past accidents.. i did however go over a curb in a whataburger parking lot, but i was going like 5mph..

Comment

actually, i noticed that my passenger side arm only banged. that is, until it finally wore a groove in the wheel well.

but i cant really say much for the wheel sticking out further than the driver's side; if it did, i never/havent noticed

Comment

sounds like something's bent..not so sure wer to start looking though..why dont you try taking off the front bumper and the right fender,then search...hehe.. if not then just go ahead and try getting it checked by a pro...
          "
          Fast and cheap won't be reliable
          Cheap and reliable won't be fast.
          And fast and reliable won't be cheap
          "
          ~EYCEE~

Comment

My right front has more camber too...I went through a crazy ass pothole though, took out both tires on my right side. If not for the *** ass ball joint I would have just replaced both front UCA's long ago...

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
            X