No announcement yet.

i have the answer to a pulled out tripod joint that wont go back in its easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have the answer to a pulled out tripod joint that wont go back in its easy

there other nigt i was takeing my neuspeed springs off to put in new skunk2 adjustables on and the drivers side knuckle fell to far out and it wouldn't go back in i was like what the fuck. so i got to of the three in and i drove on 2. take it from me if you drive on 2 dont have any heavy throttle pressure ONLY very light so u dont feel the clunking. since its a tripod joint meaning 3 it looks like a y sort of. to put the 3rd join in have 2 of the joints on the bottom facing the ground and have the other joint ready to slide in. since the shaft going to the knuckle is angled that is the only way to do it. beleave me i was fucking pissed i was working on it for almost two hours that night untill 1130 then i stopped. then i thought about it. the next day it seriously took me 5 minutes to put the 3rd on in at school. BECAREFUL WHEN WORKING WITH YOUR SUSPENSION.
    Last edited by greenhonda06; 05-28-2005, 07:50 PM.
    tuckin 19's

Comment

Originally posted by greenhonda06
      there other nigt i was takeing my neuspeed springs off to put in new skunk2 adjustables on and the drivers side knuckle fell to far out and it wouldn't go back in i was like what the fuck. so i got to of the three in and i drove on 2. take it from me if you drive on 2 dont have any heavy throttle pressure ONLY very light so u dont feel the clunking. since its a tripod joint meaning 3 it looks like a y sort of. to put the 3rd join in have 2 of the joints on the bottom facing the ground and have the other joint ready to slide in. since the shaft going to the knuckle is angled that is the only way to do it. beleave me i was fucking pissed i was working on it for almost two hours that night untill 1130 then i stopped. then i thought about it. the next day it seriously took me 5 minutes to put the 3rd on in at school. BECAREFUL WHEN WORKING WITH YOUR SUSPENSION.

WTF ARE YOU SAYING?!?!?

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by Crayola-r
        Classic and true..

maybe its harold in disguise

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
          Classic and true..

maybe its harold in disguise

well if its harold he for got his famous "smile , click!" signature.

i just think this guy is too excited , give him some time to cool down and think about this post and maby form a topic we can all understand.

Comment

hell if working on your suspension makes you like that.. fuck installing those struts! LOL.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Working...
            X