No announcement yet.

Changing Front Rotors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bearing needs to pressed out from the hub to replace the front rotors? Then repressing the bearing must be done right, otherwise it can be damaged.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
      just tighten with hand tool and torque it from there. only thing you might need an air tool for is the axle nut, but everything else is easily loosened with a breaker bar.
      My axle nut was on there REAL good. So I woul suggest not only having a breaker bar, but a long metal pole to stick over the end of the bar itself. This gets you more leverage and leverage > all!!1!!1
      Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
      D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
      ┴─┴
      ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

i had to jump on my breaker bar for the axle nut .

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by fac90
          The bearing needs to pressed out from the hub to replace the front rotors? Then repressing the bearing must be done right, otherwise it can be damaged.
          i dont think the bearing needs to be seperated from the hubassembly, the pair comes out as one piece...rotor slides out and install both fixtures together and insert back in...
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
          X