Cant find exact answer ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant find exact answer ??

Ok i hope im not asking something thats right in front of me but i have looked throught the suspension threads and i dont see this answer so here goes .

I was wondering if anyone has run the NEUSPEED RACE SPRINGS with KYB AGX ADJUSTABLES and 17" wheels if so will this look and ride nice ???
    my other question is rubbing Last thing i want is rubbing but i want to be able to hang a rotary or on ramp nicely car is stock for now but even stock i get a little carried away at times soo i would like to get something nice but keep some of the ride quality from what i can gather these are the shocks to go with but im not sure if these are the springs i want the best lookin drop on 17" without spending a ton on coilovers cause in a year i will get the omni-powers but i cant live with this stock look right now i REALLY tried but i look like im going to get some groceries and i dont like it please help anyone im on aim most time if u have it or PM me here with any info thanks

Noob still sorry
    Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

ok now i did know that soo in light of that im gonna go with eagle alloy 116m 17x7 wheels with i beleive its something like 215/40/17 but im not sure about the tires ...
    what do you think about the suspension set up also is it a good combination in your opinion i do know it is the drivers preference and all but im really only lookin for problem area's like rubbing or noisy springs or things like that ........

Comment

oh here is a link i hope this is ok to do ....links here i dont know if thats a no no or not sorry admin's if it is i didnt mean anything by it

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse....ShowLarge=True

Comment

this is what it will look like

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...=neuspeed+race

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
          get that setup dude, it looks real tight mang.
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

its gunna be my setup once i get my camber kit

Comment

i had the neuspeed race springs but they were not adjustable(just bought skunk2 adjustables)and i had 17 inch racing harts and there was no rubbing what so ever and the ride was stiff but smooth. it road like a lowered car with good suspension is supposed to ride. i have them for sale if your interested but i think i have talked to you abot them already but good luck.
              tuckin 19's

Comment

Working...
              X