upper control arm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upper control arm

my upper control arms bushing is bad. they have cracks in it and then when i go over a bump or am on a bumpy road i hear like a knocking sound from the side that is broken....its really weird...but i know its that upper arm bushing.

honda doesnt sell it seperatly but the whole arm...they want like 180+ forget that!

in this thread.....this guy is going to give me some parts for his car...and i can ask him for his upper control arm assym....
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=2401

can you see the assym im talking about? its marked by 5 & 6...that whole thing....

so is it easy to remove, do i need to re-adjust my camber and alignment?
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

It is easy to remove... you just pop out the joint, and then unscrew those two bolts(in the engine bay). You shouldnt have to redo you alignment unless you are beating stuff around. It should come off w/o having to take anything else apart. But just FYI you can get brand new/remans from autozone for 75 a piece after the core charge. I gotta do that when I get home, mine both have been bad forever.

Comment

gea, Aero3685 got ur back & I agree with him ....I bought a $75 upper arm from Autozone & it was a Japanese made part...so it's a win win man.

any ball joints when replaced may throw off ur alignment ...& technically an alignment is recommended. ultimately if u notice ur tires startin to wear oddly...then u know it's needed....choose which ya wanna deal wit
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Working...
      X