those who have changed the upper arm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those who have changed the upper arm

where did you get your arms at?price?reliable?
    95' BB2

My Members Ride Profile

I usually buy mine off ebay. They are cheap, and are the same ones that you would get from autozone or wherever.

Comment

Yeah, ebay for me too. Was way cheaper, like half, so I went ahead and replaced both. No issues yet, it's been a year.
      -Jay

Comment

thank you
        95' BB2

My Members Ride Profile

Comment

i was looking then on ebay and is it me or i just could only find one by one not the set...anyways i know all 90-97 susp parts are interchangable but the 94-97 have a different shape to them...i would be ok right? fuck i sound like a noob
          95' BB2

My Members Ride Profile

Comment

I am not positive on the 94-97 arms. I know some parts work, not sure of which ones. And I was also looking for some, in a pair, but no luck. Make sure to email the seller b4 you buy 2 separate ones, I just emailed a guy that had passenger and driver listed on 2 different auctions, and he said that he did not have one of the sides... not sure why the auction was still up for them.

Comment

i think it's advance auto parts/discount auto that sells upper arms at $75/each vs $150 for one at the dealer
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Ebay is still a lot cheaper than that. Just buy from an e-bay store and ask them to send both the passenger and drivers sides.
                -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
                  Item 7970412330 would make a _lovely_ front end tuneup, for 180 shipped.
                  Yeah, wish I didnt need my lower ones ASAP.. or by this weekend, or I woulda jumped on it. Oh well, maybe next time.

And on ebay, you can generally get both sides shipped for under 90-100 bux

Comment

thanks alot for the 411 guys......im still curious about all arms being interchangeable from 90-97..
                    95' BB2

My Members Ride Profile

Comment

Working...
                    X