Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MANZO Lowering springs

Hey guys,

Found these on eBay, they look to be identical in specification to Megan racing springs. Has anyone heard of/used these? 2" drop front, 1.75" rear, 280f front, 250f rear.

Here's a link.

Http://www.ebay.com/itm/120718062297

Yes, I've heard "don't cheap out on suspension components" before. If this is a cheap, viable solution to lowering I think it would be beneficial, as at the price you may as well get these rather than chop your springs.
    sold! But here's my build thread for those interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206864

From what I can find, they ARE Megan Racing. Basically the same way D2 and TruHart are the same company. Manzo (formerly M2) even has the same mailing address that Megan Racing used to have, before they moved.

Honestly, I wouldn't trust either... but I suppose you're right... they're better than heated or chopped springs, and probably better than a set of $30 total no-name springs from eBay. Granted, being better crap doesn't mean they're not still crap. Good springs are $200 USD. If you can't save that much money, you're in the wrong hobby. Plus, springs are the cheap part. Shocks are the part that will cost you, since anything that would be compatible with those cheap springs would cost close to $500 anyway!

Comment

Interesting, I didn't go so far as to research it as it's an American brand that I didn't really have a basis to search with.

Yeah I'd much prefer to just recommend a set of tein street basis for the price but alot of people are buying those crap eBay coils, at least with this even if they put it on stock shocks it's going to be better than choppies or those super stiff Chinese springs.
      sold! But here's my build thread for those interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206864

Comment

Working...
      X