Sway bar endlink help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sway bar endlink help

Hey guys I've got everything on my suspension connected besides my sway bar endlink. I can't seem to get the top bushing and collar on top of the bolt with enough room to thread the nut. Any advice? I'm sure if I had a manual it could help me.
    Originally posted by Quashish
    hahaha

noobs be like where to be buying hella flush yo?

when you lift the car lift it from the lower control arm so the spring doesn't extend and increase the distance between the sway bar to the lower control arm

MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188701

Comment

put the jack under the control arm just under the lower ball joint. Slowly raise and you will see that you can thread it in.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by Nyne521 View Post
        when you lift the car lift it from the lower control arm so the spring doesn't extend and increase the distance between the sway bar to the lower control arm
        Thanks.
        Originally posted by Quashish
        hahaha

noobs be like where to be buying hella flush yo?

Comment

Working...
        X