NEX Full coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEX Full coilovers

Has anyone heard of them? NEX Coilovers They seem pretty solid and come with pillow mounts. Looking for any kind of feedback or info such as spring rates and etc. Im looking at different options in the full coilover set up arena and trying to decide on a good set that wont put a hole in my budget. My last alternative will be getting tein basic if i cant find anything cheaper. Thanx for any help
    The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
    Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
    Check out my JDM F22B swap
    Watch my CB7 video

Originally posted by cb7wagonPL
    Has anyone heard of them? NEX Coilovers They seem pretty solid and come with pillow mounts. Looking for any kind of feedback or info such as spring rates and etc. Im looking at different options in the full coilover set up arena and trying to decide on a good set that wont put a hole in my budget. My last alternative will be getting tein basic if i cant find anything cheaper. Thanx for any help

good questions... i wonder what the difference is between them and the omni coilovers?

Centre PA SCCA

Comment

yah im looking at there ad in new scc right now. they look pretty decently made. there website nexracingperformance.com doesnt have anything on it so i suspect its a new company?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

anyone else has heard anything about these things?
        Watch my CB7 video

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...race+coilovers

he has em and he says they are good

Comment

i got em... id say they are nothing like the omnis tho. Im pretty sure they have half the spring rate as the omnis. they're good for the money.... but id rather stick with the omnis if u want stiff or teins if u want comfort with adjustablity. The ride can get a tiny amount of bouncy at times but if u even out the drop perfectly the ride is pretty good. Handling... they are ok... better than stock of course. I still have a lot of body roll... but that can easily be caused by our accord's heavy body. That is a lot of weight that is being shifted. Had it for about 5-6 months or so... i think... maybe less. still good! it was hella better than my arospeed c/o on AGXs. <== kinda bouncy but it is generic c/o. Lemme kno if u wanna kno more. there is another guy that has these coilovers. he has a red kitted cb7 4-door i believe.

oh by the way they use maxspeed springs on these. How do i kno? its says it on my springs.
            Last edited by SenseiAccord; 04-05-2005, 03:45 AM.

Comment

does anyone know if it would be possible to later on down the road get a diffrent set of springs from a different coilover kit such as tein or any other good spring company to replace the current ones on the nexs'??? just wondering
              Watch my CB7 video

Comment

I've had them on my car and I loved them...

Alot tighter than other combo's I've tried... a good balance between stiffness and comfort...I just wish I hadn't traded them for that F20B head...I'm going to be buying some more really soon...

I've heard from quite a few sources that Omni, Hayame and Nex coilovers are all made in the same taiwanese factory... and the only difference between these and omni's are the springs...

and of course you can change the springs out... Ground Control can sell you whatever rate & length Eibach race spring you want...
                RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
                  I've had them on my car and I loved them...

Alot tighter than other combo's I've tried... a good balance between stiffness and comfort...I just wish I hadn't traded them for that F20B head...I'm going to be buying some more really soon...

I've heard from quite a few sources that Omni, Hayame and Nex coilovers are all made in the same taiwanese factory... and the only difference between these and omni's are the springs...

and of course you can change the springs out... Ground Control can sell you whatever rate & length Eibach race spring you want...
                  Great thanx man..looks like ill be getting them in few weeks for my wagon Now need to find a cheapest price How much of a drop did you have (how many finger gap) and was a camber kit necessary??
                  Watch my CB7 video

Comment

NEX RS coilovers are excellent. I have them on my car.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=14636
                    600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

There are the KSport kits also.

They have full coilover kits for the 94-97 as from what I have seen and been told they would fit onto the 90-93 models as well. (not 100% sure as I don't get to many 90-93 accords here where I am at).

They are great kits and pricing can get low as well.

KSport USA Website

Thanks,
                      Mike

Proud Sponsor of Neon 2005

Michael Holton
                      General Manager/Owner
                      Phantom Performance
                      AIM: Phantomhp
                      http://www.phantomhp.com

Comment

they look like a nice coilover system with an awsome price for what you get. Still out of my price range Im sticking to NEX
                        Watch my CB7 video

Comment

If you don't mind me asking what would be your price range?

I am working on getting a merch account setup here and thought about doing a purchase deal on sets of the KSport Kits.

Mike

Proud Sponsor of Neon 2005

Michael Holton
                          General Manager/Owner
                          Phantom Performance
                          AIM: Phantomhp
                          http://www.phantomhp.com

Comment

500-600.. those spring rates are pretty high too. 12k front? whew that'd be stiff for the street/everyday driving

Comment

Working...
                            X