Which lowering springs to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which lowering springs to get?

Please don't say neither. The black one's are closer to the stock cb spring rate. which one's do you guys think?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/FREE-SHIP-19...30d280&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ACCORD-CB-CD...0e6601&vxp=mtr

These are just going to be temporary, i'm just sick of looking like i'm driving a 4x4.

What shocks do you plan on running?

Please don't say stock.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

I would suggest putting the money into getting a good suspension if that is what you are planning for the future. yeah it sucks riding around needing pills for air sickness, but it is better then having your shocks fail because you got those CD blue springs... The blacks area maybe, but that $70 that you put towards them can go towards maybe some FF1's. you have roughly 12% of the cash needed for them now... just keep saving and do it right the first time.

In this economy we all don't have the funds to modify and fix the mods because we did not do it right the first time.
      My MRT

White Devil Owned by Axle
      Go Fast or Suck

Comment

well...stock. I've done all the reading and i know what i'm getting myself into. but i guess ill just wait. But if you had to choose one, what would you picK?

Comment

If you want to do suspension.

Get good shocks first. I got koni yellows. If you want to lower you can choose a different perch.

Then save some money and get some good springs or coil over. And a camber kit.

That's what I did.

Steve

Comment

ok i think i might just save up for koni str.t's and neuspeed sport springs. Does anybody have a picture of a cb7 with this set up? I'm having a lot of trouble finding one.

Comment

I know the koni yellows on full soft are comparable to the strt as they are. So pretty similar I would imagine.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

You know what you're getting yourself into... but the person you hit because you lose control of your car doesn't.

Don't buy anything until you can do it properly.

Comment

Working...
                X