No announcement yet.

Omni Power Coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend had Skunk2 springs and Koni Yellows, and the ride was terrible. Additionally, there was a knocking/squeaking sound. He replaced them with my old H&R Race springs, same shocks, and everything was better.

In short, Skunk2 ANYTHING sucks ass when it comes to Accord suspensions.

Comment

Theres the coil over sleeves, and there's the lowering springs. I had the springs with their shocks, and the shocks were the weak link. Spring rates were good, but shocks were underdamped. H23Accord had them, and said they rode + handled significantly better than the Neuspeed Races.

If your buddy had a knocking/squeaking sound, odds are something else was wrong with the suspension or install. Those lowering springs are the only things of value Skunk2 makes.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

We took it apart and put it back together, no change. Installed the H&R, and the problems were gone immediately.

Perhaps their older stuff was better than their newer stuff... TypeG says their coilover sleeves work perfectly for him, though damn near everyone else complains.

Comment

They are def hit or miss, which is enough to stay away from them completely. I really loved the Neuspeed Sport + Koni Yellow (non SP3) combo though. Not the prettiest setup but easily the most functional, esp for NY's horrible streets.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

That's what I'm on now, actually. I like the stance better than the Race springs.

Comment

Working...
            X