This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KYB AGX adjustables.

Has anyone ever used the KYB AGX's? I can get them relatively cheap and im thinking about getting them. But id like to hear some feedback about them before i comit. Id be pairing them with some Tein s-techs. Thanks.

Originally posted by GenDBlade View Post
    Has anyone ever used the KYB AGX's? I can get them relatively cheap and im thinking about getting them. But id like to hear some feedback about them before i comit. Id be pairing them with some Tein s-techs. Thanks.
    dvswoo has them on his ride, I helped him install them.
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

I do not have any experience with the AGX's but I do have xp with S-techs. I think they would pair up well since S-techs are not that of an aggressive spring. I had S-techs on regular KYB's and it rode nice and smooth for the most part. I had it for 2+years til I upgraded to a more aggressive setup.

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
      My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
      Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
        dvswoo has them on his ride, I helped him install them.
        How do they ride?

Comment

How do they ride?
          Dunno, never rode in it, lol. Ask him.

Comment

Does ANYBODY search anymore?
            I just participated in a discussion about AGXs about 4 days ago.

They aren't made for a drop greater than 1.5" (about 90% of the springs on the market for our cars), or a spring rate greater than 15% over stock. For stock springs, or a REALLY mild spring, they're great. Beyond factory limits, the ride is rough, the adjustability is useless, and the warranty is void.
            I know from personal experience. I also popped one quite easily on a rather small pothole.

Comment

Thanks Deev. Just the answer i was looking for. You can go ahead and delete the thread if it pisses you off that much.

Comment

Oh, gee... thanks. More work for me because you didn't bother searching, right?

It only bothers me that I answered this question just a few short days ago, and here I am retyping it. What I said here is quite literally exactly what I said in the other thread. I'm sorry if me being irritated at you being lazy bothers you.

Comment

I literaly log on like once every 3 months. Excuse me for forgetting about the search button.

Comment

I literaly log on like once every 3 months. Excuse me for forgetting about the search button.
                    Once every 3 months....FOR 5 YEARS!

Comment

You don't even need the search button. The thread is literally 8 posts below this one. The title is even clear: "KYB AGX struts... good choice?"

Comment

Working...
                      X