Vex Motorsports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vex Motorsports?

Has anyone ever bought from here because I really want to save for the beaks lower tie bar & function form LCA's combo and it seems like a legit site. Plus it's an amazing deal IMO. Here's the link in case others want to buy the combo.

http://www.vexmotorsports.com/Beaks-...3_p_9387.html#
    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Theyre legit, i got my lowering springs that were on the coupe from them but i got them on ebay

Comment

Oh ok so these are actually Beaks & FnF parts then.. That's good to know then I'm excited to get these when I do!

Comment

Rear lower tie bar is only for looks. better spend your money else where. how about replacing your sway bar bushings with polyurethane ones?

Comment

I already planned on replacing my endlinks. My sway bar bushings are fine. And I know it's only for looks. But I like the look of it so I'm going to get it for my car.

Comment

Its a waste of money dude. Id save the lower tie money and put it towards the 5 speed swap personally. I mean unless you like driving a "modified" auto

Comment

Honestly I have no problem with it. It's a daily driver & I'm not racing it so no it not being 5 speed isn't that huge of a deal to me. After I finish getting some things here and there that I want I'll get the swaps done right after.

Comment

i live down the street from vex, they specialize in blox parts and dont really sell anything aside from blox and some cheap brands.

i bought 3 sets of tuner lugnuts. theyre cool people, but dont really care much about hondas, theyre more into drift cars:/

not saying theyre bad, just cheaper than regular i still buy from there shop compared to overpriced weksos.

Comment

Working...
                X