gotta RUB one out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gotta RUB one out!

hey, quick question. I have a 90 lx 4 door. i used kyb shocks all aound, and 2.5 gold-line drop springs. my back tires "SEEM" to rub. they are so close, that i don't see how they're not. anyway WITHOUT camber kit what can i do? cut the rear fender lip??
    "Sorry i can't let you in, the back seat is down..."

u might as well get the camber kit so ull avoid a pain later on.

Comment

you could try and role the fender to make it wider in the back so they wont rub. Just an idea

Comment

i just thought that getting a camber kit was completely unnecessary for a 90 accord. like. it's not that much of a performance monster where i need to camber the wheels but oh well. i'm gonna try to cut out that inner lip.

Comment

no do what civic people do, they put washers to correct the camber...
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

so what are you saying i should make more of a negative camber ????
            like this .......... / \ ? i don't wanna go through tires like nothing. anyway i'll have to get the camber checked.

Comment

Originally posted by FamilyCar
              so what are you saying i should make more of a negative camber ????
              like this .......... / \ ? i don't wanna go through tires like nothing. anyway i'll have to get the camber checked.
              no take it from me they dont want to add negative camber they want to correct negative camber when you slam a cb7 the camber goes crazy and chews up tires like nobodys business a camber kit thus fixing the camber and bringing the wheels back to 0 degrees camber......... this is what they are talkin about ive been through it without a camber kit and its sucks trust me

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
              X