need help with rear lower control arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help with rear lower control arms

ok so i did the disck brake conv i used the 95 accord wagon setup.after a week went by i noticed my rear tires had more neg camber i went to get an alignment the guy told me one of my rear control arms was bent and get that fix and come back again.i took it of and it was, i got one from a cb7 at junkyard not knowing that cb7 ones are smaller my tire is crooked now,my question is if i get the 95 wagon one and do the washer trick for the camber in the back will i be ok or get the cb7 control arms the cheaper route is one control arm (wagon one) or getting all 3 (c7 ones)for 45 bucks at the junk yard

Originally posted by 90CB7EURO View Post
    ok so i did the disck brake conv i used the 95 accord wagon setup.after a week went by i noticed my rear tires had more neg camber i went to get an alignment the guy told me one of my rear control arms was bent and get that fix and come back again.i took it of and it was, i got one from a cb7 at junkyard not knowing that cb7 ones are smaller my tire is crooked now,my question is if i get the 95 wagon one and do the washer trick for the camber in the back will i be ok or get the cb7 control arms the cheaper route is one control arm (wagon one) or getting all 3 (c7 ones)for 45 bucks at the junk yard
    all you shouldve done was the the trailing arm. not the whole arm. now you got a issue. where is it crooked? thats the question that needs to be asked. any pics? that would help

Comment

you can c the tire faces inward and the other half out.i know its because of the control arm i used of the cb7 wich is smaller.i dont have the original ones i took off mine i gave them away, i know i can get a ce1 control arm and do the washer thing get an alingment but will it be enough.or get the cb7 ones and get an alignment

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
      Last edited by 90CB7EURO; 06-20-2011, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Damn... Thats off. You pretty much have to get the correct control arm to correct that. Make sure its for a sedan. I dont know if a wagons are the same.

MYCB7.com

Comment

lmao just get the wagon one dude!

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
          X