prelude springs on accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prelude springs on accord

hey guys i have prelude springs in my trunk of my CB.

now this is my question and i posted up in other threads but no one answer me so i thought this would me more helpful. i have prelude springs and tackio struts . im pretty sure they would fit in my car. all i have to do is change the top hats . does anyone know the width of stock accord springs front and back.

thanks .

Which Prelude are you talking about? There are 5 generations, and the suspensions vary significantly between them.

Using suspension parts that aren't made for your car can be extremely dangerous. Sell those parts to someone with a Prelude, and buy Accord parts.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Which Prelude are you talking about? There are 5 generations, and the suspensions vary significantly between them.

Using suspension parts that aren't made for your car can be extremely dangerous. Sell those parts to someone with a Prelude, and buy Accord parts.

thank you deev. and there was another thread about this before also. is there a sticky on this?

Comment

There probably should be... I'd like to think that MOST people are smart enough to realize this without being told.

Comment

There probably should be... I'd like to think that MOST people are smart enough to realize this without being told.
          deev if they were then they wouldnt be asking the questions. you know when you buy coilovers or springs for our chassis, it says 90-97 accord. it doesnt say prelude. that should be the answer right there. lol

Comment

I mean, technically yes... the springs will probably fit, and they will hold the car up... but they aren't made for the Accord's weight or weight distribution, and that COULD potentially cause serious safety issues.

Comment

I mean, technically yes... the springs will probably fit, and they will hold the car up... but they aren't made for the Accord's weight or weight distribution, and that COULD potentially cause serious safety issues.
              true that. i think you should lock or close this thread, lol

Comment

Working...
              X