Koni Yellow Perch Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Koni Yellow Perch Help

Im really looking to get some suggestions as to what perch to sit on.

Plan:
    Koni Yellows
    Neuspeed Race Springs
    Wheels: 17x7.5 +35
    Tires: 205/45/17

Given with the provided info, what would your guys' suggestions be for the perch setting?

Lowest.

Your springs arent really that much of a drop, so I would go for the extra bit.

Comment

neuspeed sports drop it at an advertised 2.20" in the front and 2.0" in the back. i cant say which perch to put them on but id guess in the middle at first just to see where it settles in and then go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordcb7ex View Post
        neuspeed sports drop it at an advertised 2.20" in the front and 2.0" in the back. i cant say which perch to put them on but id guess in the middle at first just to see where it settles in and then go from there.
        That's the Neuspeed Race springs that drop the car that much, not the Sports.
        There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
          He speaks Truth.

Comment

neuspeed race,koni yellowslowest perch

205 55 r15 tires stock cd5 rims
            if u want the exact fender gap theres up close pics of my drop in my merbers ride thread in my sig\/

Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 04-29-2011, 09:03 PM.

my new turbo build

Comment

Do you happen to remember what size tires you had on your 17's?

Comment

Put the yellows on the lowest perch. It looks tits and it still isn't that low honestly. Its approaching race-level low, but not that bad. Expect a good amount of uca smacking with a camber kit though.

Comment

I have H&R Race and my Konis on the lowest... I actually want to raise it, because it's too low. And I don't care for the saggy-looking rear wheel gap.

I used to have H&R Sport springs, and the gap was perfect on KYB AGX... the shocks just sucked for those springs.

Comment

gah i overlooked this post and rushed on installing my springs and struts! Now i have to redo the front ones and set them at the lowest perch.

Can you used snap ring pliers on these rings??
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                      gah i overlooked this post and rushed on installing my springs and struts! Now i have to redo the front ones and set them at the lowest perch.

Can you used snap ring pliers on these rings??
                      You can, but I just use a small flat screwdriver to pry the rings out of the groove

Comment

that was a mis-type by me lol i know thats not the sports drop (since i have them on my car) idk why i typed out that.

Comment

You can, but I just use a small flat screwdriver to pry the rings out of the groove
                          I have to disassemble the whole strut and spring..don't I...
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                            I have to disassemble the whole strut and spring..don't I...
                            Most likely. If you have manual spring compressors, you can compress the spring just enough to take load off the perch, then move the snap ring. This is more difficult, but will save you some time if you can pull it off.

Comment

Working...
                            X