No announcement yet.

Cheapest suspension setup for lowering your car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progress Sport and Sprint Blues are going to be the best compromise of going pretty low and having a softer ride.

The Sprint Blues have the lowest drop to soft spring rate ratio. They drop as much as the Neuspeed and H&R Race springs, but are only 15-20% stiffer than stock
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You don't want things to be too soft when you go low though. Esp up front w/the UCAs. I had an experimental setup w/soft springs up front at a real low height and it rode like ass + was always banging.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
        You don't want things to be too soft when you go low though. Esp up front w/the UCAs. I had an experimental setup w/soft springs up front at a real low height and it rode like ass + was always banging.
        This is true but these springs, while softer than others, are still not soft enough to have bottoming being an issue. The UCA's hitting is inherent with any drop passed a certain point, and there are ways to prevent it unrelated to spring choice.

I know from personal experience that the Sprint Blues, while not a great high performance spring, are excellent in the appearance and ride quality domain. I rode on them with GR-2s too and the ride was still great. It would only be better with a shock like the STR.t.
        There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X