Upper Spring Isolators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upper Spring Isolators?

I was wondering when I change out my struts, should I change out my upper spring isolators as well, or just leave them be? I know that the one on the drivers rear, because the shock is completely blown and leaking, has slipped out of it's position and the spring isn't completely in it's proper place. Can I put OEM ones in there or would I have to get ones that are for the springs I have?

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

As long as they aren't broken the you are fine.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

But if they are, would I just get the OEM ones?

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

You can. Maybe Kyb akes them or Moog. But i know energy suspension or prothane makes it. Some people don't use it when they buy the big kits. Maybe you can find one.

Personally in all the Honda's and acuras i haven't seen one bad isolator. Usually you can spot it by looking at it and noticing its all deformed and swollen if its bad
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Ok, thanks! I guess I'll cross that bridge if it comes up.

Comment

Working...
          X