neuspeed race springs and kyb shocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

neuspeed race springs and kyb shocks?

hey im buying a suspension setup soon and need some advice, i found a deal on neuspeed race springs but i need shocks so i wont blow the stock ones, just wondering if the KYB gas adjustable shocks would be any good for this setup. i found those for 50 each for the front and 40 each for the rear. does this sound good to u guys? anyone running this setup? also anyone know any good camber correction kits for cheap that will get the job done?

off topic: oh yea and what happened to the thumbs up smiley. u know the one that u type for and it was a little blue guy with his thumb up?

kyb agx shocks will work fine with neuspeed race springs. and $180 is a very good price for kyb agx especially all four. tell me where u can get them for such a good price!!!! i need some for my civic!!!!

oh and for camber kit, for the rear you can use the washer trick (search honda-tech.com) and for the front just get brand name camber kits, im not sure how good the generic ones are. btw, i dont use a camber kit and i have 2 finger gap all around. just make sure you do 4-wheel alignment after you install everything.
    91 4DR Accord LX White Auto
    Generic Mugen Lip
    Generic Intake
    EX 4-2-1 Header
    Dynomax Muffler
    Skunk2 Coilovers 560lb/in and Koni Yellows
    ST Rear Sway Bar
    17" Eagle Alloys/Kumho 711's

Comment

yah whered you get it that cheap man

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

thats the million daller question...especially since im buyin my agx's in a week or so
        In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

their not the agx's it just says KYB gas adjustable shock, it was in import tuner and honda tuning in some parts thing

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
            their not the agx's it just says KYB gas adjustable shock, it was in import tuner and honda tuning in some parts thing

kyb gr2's??? those are OEM replacement, and they're gonna blow out if u use neuspeed race springs. get atleast kyb AGX.
            91 4DR Accord LX White Auto
            Generic Mugen Lip
            Generic Intake
            EX 4-2-1 Header
            Dynomax Muffler
            Skunk2 Coilovers 560lb/in and Koni Yellows
            ST Rear Sway Bar
            17" Eagle Alloys/Kumho 711's

Comment

ill try and find em for u guys, they were in honda tuning and import tuner in an ad for like summit or something like that, they were grey and they just said kyb gas adjustable shocks and right next to em were the agx's, these were 50 for one front and 40 for one rear, so 180 total

Comment

You got it wrong. I myself just check and it's for the GR2. The AGX are like 89 buck each for our accord. It's does say 79 on the page, but that's not for accord though. If the Agx are 40-50 like you say then the whole set for GR2 would be like a 100. Which is almost too good to be true and that mean it's not.

Comment

The cheapest I've ever seen AGX for CB's is 305 Shipped.

Comment

yo where did u see those at 305 shipped?

Comment

Prob. Ebay. And those shocks should be fine if you're really careful...drive like you have 22" rims and you should be fine.

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i got mine cheap awhile back

guys you gotta shop around. i got mine from a reputable website performancecenter.com formerly planetperformance.com for 65 each like a year ago on clearence. with shipping it was like 285. so deals are out there

Comment

wow thats cheap thanks a lot guys

Comment

Originally posted by d21x
                            kyb gr2's??? those are OEM replacement, and they're gonna blow out if u use neuspeed race springs. get atleast kyb AGX.
                            Why would they blow out if he's using neuspeed springs? I'm just curious because I have the gr-2's on mine and they seem fine.

Couldn't of been done without you guys

Comment

are u on nuespeed race springs tho?

Comment

Working...
                              X