Trade for some coilovers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade for some coilovers??

Anyone have a decent set of coilovers and possibly struts they would trade for my 5th gen EX Alloys?? They have all good tires, three are like 90%, other is 85%, they ride excellent, on my car right now. Painted magnesium and I dont have the centercaps, sorry, but they do look good, and two are curbed slightly on the inner lips, but its not even 1/8" out of round where they were hit, and doesnt throw balance off. I'll get pics ASAP, just checkin for interest...

EDIT: Here are the pics as promised...

Last edited by KoNEY; 02-16-2005, 06:42 PM.

I gott shitty ebay ones for 20$ plus shipping

Comment

How about some Tokico Blues and Neuspeed Race springs...?
      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Hmmmmmm....

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
        How about some Tokico Blues and Neuspeed Race springs...?
        Got any pics?? How much of a drop would it be?? Most importantly, are the struts blown out, like worn out to the point where I'd have to just get new struts??

Comment

i got some new wepon r's ...?? cost 250.. im not giving up the struts .. u can use the old ones fine

Comment

Originally posted by KoNEY
            Got any pics?? How much of a drop would it be?? Most importantly, are the struts blown out, like worn out to the point where I'd have to just get new struts??
            I have pics in my members ride thread...

They seem to be fine... now my Illuminas are def blown and even the blues are amazingly better feeling... damn cheap stiff coilovers...I understand the concern though... used struts are a hit or miss kind of thing...

Take a look at the pics and see what you think... I'd say it's roughly about a 2-2 1/2 finger gap... not slammed by any means but just the way things should've looked from the factory...
            RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
              I have pics in my members ride thread...

They seem to be fine... now my Illuminas are def blown and even the blues are amazingly better feeling... damn cheap stiff coilovers...I understand the concern though... used struts are a hit or miss kind of thing...

Take a look at the pics and see what you think... I'd say it's roughly about a 2-2 1/2 finger gap... not slammed by any means but just the way things should've looked from the factory...
              Yeah, I feel ya on the drop, besides, I dont want to slam it yet, I have no camber kit, and would like to keep my tires. Pics look good, kinda fuzzy, but I can definitely see the drop, Im willing to do so if you are, oh, and where are you located at? Clean your PM's, and we'll work something out, winters practically over here, so the 17's can go back on...hit me up PM style either on here or on AT, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by KoNEY
                Yeah, I feel ya on the drop, besides, I dont want to slam it yet, I have no camber kit, and would like to keep my tires. Pics look good, kinda fuzzy, but I can definitely see the drop, Im willing to do so if you are, oh, and where are you located at? Clean your PM's, and we'll work something out, winters practically over here, so the 17's can go back on...hit me up PM style either on here or on AT, thanks.
                inbox is clean...
                RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Working...
                X