Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does 94-97 CD5 Funtion & Form fit our CBs??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does 94-97 CD5 Funtion & Form fit our CBs??

Ok fellas, i got me a new CB, and im new the coilover stuff!, what i want to know is, does the function and form type 2 coilovers from a 94-97 Cd5 fit our CBs?
    I searched but did not find anything on coilovers...

thanks GUYS!

Yes, they'll fit.
    90/93 and 94/97 F2 coils differ, but they'll fit either one.

To clarify, the shock tube for the CB version is shorter than the CD version. Meaning you can go lower with the CB version.
    Last edited by JoshM; 12-23-2010, 03:47 PM.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

cd5 slammed f2s version 1s will still leave the car with wheel gaps lol.

Comment

kewl thanks fellas!

Comment

becareful who u buy it from some sellers will send you CD coils just cause they "FIT"
          frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
            cd5 slammed f2s version 1s will still leave the car with wheel gaps lol.
            Who told you that lie? I was running F&F's type 1's and I was slammed.. I had no wheel gap and I was tucking tire..

I loved those coilovers, too bad I had to sell them.. I'm probably going to get the new 2.5's for the new sedan I got

Comment

are you using the cd5 ones or the specific cb7 ones? They had to shorten the shock for our application.

Comment

I Have cd f2 type 1's and they defiantly tuck and are truly slammable, if the cb ones can go lower than cd ones the car should literally be on the ground

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                  are you using the cd5 ones or the specific cb7 ones? They had to shorten the shock for our application.
                  I was running the cd type 1's.. and I was hella tucking tire with ex wheels on 195 60 15 tires

Comment

What ikayto is talking about is you can pretty much lay frame on ff type 1s for the cb I've seena pic.
                    The cd version however you may can go low...but now all the way to the ground.
                    -Tyler

Comment

Working...
                    X