Megan Suspension parts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megan Suspension parts??

Alright, well Ive pretty much decied on the Skunk2 Springs and dampers on ebay. Im also looking at some other various suspenions stuff from Megan on ebay
    Is Megan parts worth buying? Front and Reat Sturt Bars, Lower Tie Bar, Lower Control Arms.
    I also have a Megan 4-2-1 Header just sitting in my room for about 2 years, it looks good. Im sure itll sound good when its finally on.

But I need to know if the megan parts are worth buying.

Thanx alot for any help or info with this.

They're not bad for the money.
    I have them all including header and cat back but no LCAs and so far no complaint.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I have been using the rear lca's for three years, a little rust on the chromed bolts but functionally they have been great.
      1990 accord Honda-Challenge, H22 powered
      newer race video,older race videos
      1991 accord parked, parts and back up shell
      1993 accord acquired 6-11-16

Comment

i have the megan racing lca's. worth the money. great adjustability

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          I have been using the rear lca's for three years, a little rust on the chromed bolts but functionally they have been great.
          only had mine for around a year, but x2
          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well I just some extra cash. So I was able to buy the front and rear and lower bars from megan on ebay today. 135 total. i figured that wasnt too bad for 3 bars.

Comment

SWEET, got the in the mail the other day. And I started installing them yesterday. I got the lower tie bar on, with no real problems. And it looks GOOD.
              Than today I did the rear upper strut bar. That one was kinda a pain. Had to borrow my dads dremel tool to cut the carpet/plastic molding in the trunk, so the bar and the rest of the molding in the trunk looked correct.
              Im gonna do the front bar tommorrow. im sure that will go smooth and quick.

Im gonna get the Megan LCAs also, but need to get some other things fixed first. but for the price of 135 for all 3 bars. That seemed like a STEAL to me.

Comment

good job dood

Comment

I have the Megan 4-2-1 header as well as the cat-back exhaust. There is definitely an improvement in power and yes it does sound great. Worth the buy.

Comment

Originally posted by recliner54 View Post
                    I have the Megan 4-2-1 header as well as the cat-back exhaust. There is definitely an improvement in power and yes it does sound great. Worth the buy.
                    Im really interested in the noise that comes out of the megan pipes. Could i ask you to post up a vid or sound-byte? Ive searched youtube but have only found one low quality vid that doesnt really let you hear it up in the rev's.

If not, it's no biggie, just an idea...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I just bought the Megan LCAs now Just waiting for them to arrive and Ill install with ALL NEW brakes in the rear and wheel bearing also

Comment

were did yall find the lca for accords could not find them on ebay.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

before my bisi header im going to get a megan 4-2-1 header and have a very mild port done to the 4 outlets. nothing to big but a lllllllliiiiiiiiiittttttttttlee more go.

Comment

Working...
                          X