ingalls front camber kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ingalls front camber kit

ok. ive been going through pages and pages of front camber kits threads and its all pretty much straight forward. but still havent found the answer im looking for and now have a headache. lol. mainly im confused about the different kits they have (exp: -1.5 to +1.5 and + 1.5 to +3.) i dont know which one is better for me. so i need some input from those that were in the same boat as me.

im lowered about 3 in in the front and 2.5 in the rear. and basically i wanna know if this exact kit will work best for me. pretty much im looking for a YES or NO. thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ingal...Q5fAccessories
    Last edited by [sLow]CB; 09-02-2010, 04:28 PM.

Yes, that kit will work. The -1.5 to +1.5 is for cars with a mild drop.

Not a bad price for front and rear, though I'm not very comfortable with replacing the ball joints on stock control arms. Honda didn't design them to have the joints removed. Then again, I know a few people with them, and they drive hard, and nobody has ever had a problem.

Comment

nice. thanks.

Comment

i have them on my cb it worked out good.

Comment

Originally posted by freaky View Post
          i have them on my cb it worked out good.
          He was asking which one he needed for his drop... you didn't say what your drop is, or what kit you have... therefore, your comment is completely worthless. Thanks.

Comment

I have the koni super cup kit with neuspeed race springs, on highest perch, I have the ingalls kit for +1.5-3, the camber adjustment is in the center of the adjuster and has very little camber, you should be safe with either one
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=159417
            Last edited by 91cblx; 09-13-2010, 02:14 AM.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...13#post2872413

Comment

ingalls kit has rubber bushings that will begin to squeak over time (atleast mine have)

with my F&F type 2 coilovers I will be replacing hte ingalls kit with the SPC balljoint kit soon.
              -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
              -1993 Accord EX SOLD
              -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
              -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Apparently there are Ingalls kits with urethane, and kits with rubber.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  Yes, that kit will work. The -1.5 to +1.5 is for cars with a mild drop.

Not a bad price for front and rear, though I'm not very comfortable with replacing the ball joints on stock control arms. Honda didn't design them to have the joints removed. Then again, I know a few people with them, and they drive hard, and nobody has ever had a problem.
                  so with this said . is this all i would be needing for a alignment on my cb ?

im lowered about 3 in in the front and 2.5 in the rear just like him ..

i have gabriel shocks and ground control coilovers btw
                  Last edited by Whieroman; 09-27-2010, 04:01 PM.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157630

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Apparently there are Ingalls kits with urethane, and kits with rubber.
                    first I have heard of that, but I have had my kit for atleast 3-4 years now.
                    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Working...
                    X