sprint springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sprint springs

where can i find a set of these springs for my cb7?
    92 accord dx....traded
    97 accord ex....traded
    93 civic si ....stolen
    96 tercel ....sold
    97 ek hatch b17 ..traded
    97 civic 4door b16 sold
    04 tsx traded ...for a honda coupe (top secret)

I sell them...if you like I can get you a price tomorrow when I get to my office.

Comment

sweet... mind posting the price up in this thread? or sending me a PM... I don't know when i'm gona be in the market for them, but it'd be nice to know how much I need to set aside, and I definatly want them...
      --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

I got mine from a local shop for 150. If you wanna send me payment I can hook you up. Just let me know.
        I'm actually rollin on the sprints now and can't complain. Decent ride, got rid of the ugly ass wheel gap. And they were so much affordable than all the other crap people are selling (ie: skunk2's)

Comment

Sorry to bust anyone's bubble, but they're $110 shipped on Ebay. I'm trying to get a set of those or Tanabe DF210s with Bilstiens very soon...

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
            Sorry to bust anyone's bubble, but they're $110 shipped on Ebay. I'm trying to get a set of those or Tanabe DF210s with Bilstiens very soon...
            I bought mine off ebay for 95 shipped, some shop was trying to get rid of em. they were a 2.25"drop and improved the overall performance of the car in terms of turning. If you want stiff stiff springs though stay away from these as they are a little soft.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

question about the sprint springs... can they be run on stock struts for very long? I know a lot of people run with stock struts on these, and I've herd the struts hold up pretty well. Eventually I'll be buying a full suspension setup, but I'd rather spend money on my engine first.

how long would you give stock struts running on sprint springs? I'd prefer people who actually have them to respond, not just people assuming that i'll blow my struts because there's a drop to them..
              --JDM F22A--

Comment

Originally posted by dwf137
                question about the sprint springs... can they be run on stock struts for very long? I know a lot of people run with stock struts on these, and I've herd the struts hold up pretty well.
                im on sprint extremes and i have been running stock shocks since june

Comment

awesome! that's what I wanted to know... thanks k-mart...
                  --JDM F22A--

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                    im on sprint extremes and i have been running stock shocks since june
                    I'm mesmerized by the back wheel drop. I kind of wish you had more negative camber in front though, although that would prob. just be too Civicy. Where'd you get the springs, and how much were they?

*edit*- How are the roads by you? They're abysmal in NYC...I'll prob. change my routes to places, but I'm still curious.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                      I'm mesmerized by the back wheel drop. I kind of wish you had more negative camber in front though, although that would prob. just be too Civicy. Where'd you get the springs, and how much were they?

*edit*- How are the roads by you? They're abysmal in NYC...I'll prob. change my routes to places, but I'm still curious.
                      my camber is adjusted to -1.5 degress all the way around with near perfect toe

i bought the springs used from patastinky (great seller btw) for $100 shipped over the summer

i drive to downtown atlanta every day and if you have ever been on some of those roads, you know it can be hell on your struts. but i have adapted and learned to avoid the major pot holes and bumps, most of them anyways

Comment

I imagine I'm going to need to get a camber kit with the sprint springs too right? anyone reccomend a company? I might just end up going with something off e-bay..
                        --JDM F22A--

Comment

I imagine I'm going to need to get a camber kit with the sprint springs too right? anyone reccomend a company? I might just end up going with something off e-bay..
                          spc is a fairly reputable company and you can usually find some deals on their kits on ebay

anchor bolts are more difficult to adjust than the ball joint kits, so i would suggest the ball joints personally, but not the extreme ones

Comment

sticking with that spc company, this is what i've come up with. Once I get my tax return check i'll start checking e-bay again, but thats's where the check's going... into my suspension.. sprint springs, and then i'm going to try to get these two camber kits, does that sound reasonable?

front

rear
                            --JDM F22A--

Comment

does that sound reasonable?

front

rear
                              the front kit is right on, a friend of mine actually bought one from that company off ebay.

as for the rear, DONT BUY IT, lol. you can save te $150+ by getting the place that is doing the alignment to place shims in between the stock set up and the chassis. gets the job done regardless, plus rear camber doesnt get too extreme from what i have seen...

Comment

Working...
                              X