Pop noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pop noise

Sometimes when Im turning right I hear a "POP/CLUNK" noise but its only one pop not several so I dont think its the CV. I know my rotors are bad so im hoping by my neglecting to replace them (everything is being fixed next week) didnt cause further damage (the extreme shake while applying the brakes). I feel it more in the steering wheel if that helps.

A nice car is a dime a dozen. It's the amount of respect you give your car that makes it a GREAT car...and it shows.

Ball joints or tie rod ends.

Comment

Ill bet tie rods... Mine did the same thing... Prolly a good idea to ahve them changed anyways.

I reccomend you get Moog, you can order them through advance auto parts I thin oriely stocks them...
      My System
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165155

Comment

also check swaybar endlinks.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Will do. Thats what I was leaning toward...The tie rod ends or ball joints. Im having all sorts of problems with it really. The brake light comes up some times when I apply the brakes moderately and then the ABS light follows. Judging by similar problems I have seen in the past I'll assume its the rears (considering the E-BRAKE doesnt work, hardly at all anymore). In the shop tomorrow.

A nice car is a dime a dozen. It's the amount of respect you give your car that makes it a GREAT car...and it shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickd_cb7 View Post
            Will do. Thats what I was leaning toward...The tie rod ends or ball joints. Im having all sorts of problems with it really. The brake light comes up some times when I apply the brakes moderately and then the ABS light follows. Judging by similar problems I have seen in the past I'll assume its the rears (considering the E-BRAKE doesnt work, hardly at all anymore). In the shop tomorrow.
            dude ur such a noob.

check ur brake fluid levels. Both lights come on when the brake fluid is low. Also the brake fluid gets low when your pads are worn.
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

The fluid was the first thing i checked

Comment

Working...
              X