Lowering Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowering Accord

Just to clarify, my springs are different heights when i got them out of the box. Two tall ones, two shorter ones. Dont the taller ones go in the front, and shorter ones in the back?? Been a while since i lowered a car. Just wanted to clarify it before i put them on.

Originally posted by H22ACCORD
    Just to clarify, my springs are different heights when i got them out of the box. Two tall ones, two shorter ones. Dont the taller ones go in the front, and shorter ones in the back?? Been a while since i lowered a car. Just wanted to clarify it before i put them on.
    That is correct sir!

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
      That is correct sir!

I thought its the other way around :-/ Weird. Maybe not though Im thinking of stock springs and your talking about lowering ones. So yeah im a dumbass

Comment

my H&R sport springs have letters, on the smaller ones have an F and the bigger ones have a R. So think it may'be the other way around I'm not sure. Here's a pic.

Last edited by BB6-SH; 01-18-2005, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Most springs have letters on them stating "F" for front and "R" for rear. Every suspension setup I have ever installed on my car involving springs (4 setups to this date) have been small springs in the front and big springs in the rear. Unless stated otherwise, that is how they should be installed. What brand springs are they anyway?
          "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

correct way is small springs up front...longer springs in tha back. results= dumped

:Back In Business...

Comment

Originally posted by RyderzUnlimited
              correct way is small springs up front...longer springs in tha back. results= dumped
              exactly, short/slender are up front, the fatter, tall one with uneven looking coils go in the rear.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Thank you for the great info.
                I am getting used Neuspeed Sports spring this weekend..
                I can't wait! ^^
                1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
                2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
                3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
                4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
                5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. The spring setup is tenzo R coilovers. Now that i think of it you are right with the taller ones in the rear and shorter ones in front......

Comment

Working...
                  X