How Low Should I Go???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Low Should I Go???

Hey guys i'm planning to lower i'm car pretty soon but i don't how low should i go. I wanna go low enough that speed bumps don't give me hell but not high enough that it looks like stock. I been to a local shop here and they are telling me to go half an inch. One thing is for sure is that i wanna get some springs first. Probably go with eibach and shocks will come later on.

P.S. if you have any pics of how low u drop your car plz feel free to post and it would help if u mention if that drop has given you any problems

Thanks

2in ........

Comment

Oh yeah...my drop is 3" vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Comment

anywhere between 2.25 and 3 inches looks sweet. Anything over 3 inches is straight gansta and I give you mad props
        Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Drop it 6" and no less!!!

Comment

haha 6 is crazy....with the spring i don't think i can adjust the height right???

Comment

No...you'll need coilovers to adjust the ride....or you can bag it

Comment

Originally posted by d-yup
                haha 6 is crazy....with the spring i don't think i can adjust the height right???
                a nice 6" drop will be perfect!!! [check out sig for pic of drop!]

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
                  Drop it 6" and no less!!!
                  Most of us only wish we could be that gangstA
                  The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

haha thats gangsta....i'll probably just go for the springs i believe they drop 1 and a half inches and i would probably still be able to clear seed bumps

Comment

haha thats gangsta....i'll probably just go for the springs i believe they drop 1 and a half inches and i would probably still be able to clear seed bumps
                      on a serious note, a nice all around drop will be around 2". you have a nice low stance, but you are still able to drive around most places without a worry.

Comment

Thanks..so 1 and a half would be good then. i just really hate the gap between the fender and the wheel on stock... its so big and ugly

Comment

Thanks..so 1 and a half would be good then. i just really hate the gap between the fender and the wheel on stock... its so big and ugly
                          This is what my car looked like with a 2" drop. I can also get some pics of the car with the same drop, but no body kit.

Comment

With 1.5 it's still going to be big and ugly. Go big or go home on this one. 2" or more....
                            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

i don't know that 2 in drop in that sweet accord up there seems pretty low and looks like the speed bumps are going to be hard. if any of u guys have pics of accords with 1and half in and 2 in drops with stock bumpers and that can post them would be great.

Comment

Working...
                              X