suspension problems with neuspeed sportsprings and koni's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suspension problems with neuspeed sportsprings and koni's

i installed everything back correctly now my neuspeed sport springs and koni yellos are makin a slight ding noise it keeps tapping the supframe on the inside of the car whats goin on what did i do wrong?

the springs are probably seated incorrectly. Just jack up whatever wheel its coming from and move the spring til it sits on the top hat and doesnt move.

Comment

never mind i found out what was wrong with it it was the damn two bars in the back that seat on the chasis i took them off no problems now . Thanks though i really appreciate the help .

Comment

How do you like the sport springs with the koni yellows? And how much of a drop did you get? I am looking into either the neuspeed race springs with koni yellows or the sport springs with the koni yellows.
        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

i liked them they are pretty decent if you dont want that much of a harch ride i say go with the sports if you wont wanna dip potholes or be bothered with dips and stuff. But if you want performance slightly slammed out go with the race springs i was once low but not that low and it got to me a bit thats why i chose the sport springs plus i put on the anti sways except the rear im gonna put that all on tommorrow. Along with my new turbo manifold the thing is its kinda messed up because i have to find another gasket and the jspec is hard to find unless you go to a shop.

Comment

Working...
          X