Koni str.t struts feed back..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Koni str.t struts feed back..

I need some feed back on koni str.t struts. I'm thinking of gettin a set since mine are going to shits. And what's the lowest I can go with them?

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
    I need some feed back on koni str.t struts. I'm thinking of gettin a set since mine are going to shits. And what's the lowest I can go with them?
    You should be able to go as low as you want as long as your spring rate isn't outrageous. They have valving very close to the Koni yellows on full soft, and a lifetime warranty. What springs are you/will you be using?
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
      You should be able to go as low as you want as long as your spring rate isn't outrageous. They have valving very close to the Koni yellows on full soft, and a lifetime warranty. What springs are you/will you be using?

Magen sleeves.

Under Ground Society

Comment

do a search...there are SEVERAL reviews of koni's/neuspeed's suspensions on this site.

But to save you time...what I've read is that koni struts are the best for sub 1k suspensions and for the price, the super cup kit is also one of the best you can get.
        ____

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
          do a search...there are SEVERAL reviews of koni's/neuspeed's suspensions on this site.

But to save you time...what I've read is that koni struts are the best for sub 1k suspensions and for the price, the super cup kit is also one of the best you can get.
          I did do a search but all that came were koni yellows

Under Ground Society

Comment

I had considered getting a set of these and pairing them with either GCs, Neuspeed Races or Sprint Blues.

Havent heard any reviews, but i imagine there might be some on either Koni's website or aomewhere on the web.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I ordered a set of Koni STR-T last week. Should be here next Monday
              NEW PSN
              H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
              RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                I ordered a set of Koni STR-T last week. Should be here next Monday
                Hell yea let us know how it goes!!!!

1990 Accord LX Sedan~Sold
                1993 Accord EX Sedan~Sold
                1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750~Totaled

Comment

I was asking about these struts quite a while ago, i am still interested in knowing what people think of them but if i dont get the info i want regaurding these struts im just gonna go with Tokico Illuminas

Comment

Originally posted by StinkinLincoln View Post
                    Hell yea let us know how it goes!!!!
                    Will do

These were the cheapest off the Nuespeed website. Paid $235 shipped for all 4.
                    NEW PSN
                    H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Hey I actually have been driving on a new set for about 85kms (50 miles), paired up with neuspeed sport springs. This is the first set of aftermarket struts I've ever had on my car so I cant compare them to anything other than stock, and blown stock struts. I find they feel very good, for the last while i had been driving on blown struts so right now Im feeling a world of a difference. I dont feel any nose dive when I brake hard now, as well as rear squatting when I accelerate. I haven't given them any aggressive cornering tests yet but I can say turning into corners feels more neutral now, if that makes any sense. I dont really feel any side to side wallowing like I used to either. I must say they I think they feel best when Im driving at higher speeds, they absorb impact wonderfully imo. Hope this helps any potential buyers out. Also in case it does help, Koni reps also told me that they have the same valving as the Koni sports and are pretty much like the sprts on full soft, or maybe half a turn of a setting stiffer. For me, for a daily driver, I think these are perfect for me.
                      Last edited by vinbon63; 02-18-2010, 11:22 AM.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

H22WAGON93, Today is monday! Did you get your struts? Slap them bad boys on and tell us how they ride!!! Oh, and what springs you paired them with.
                        Last edited by nate'sCB7; 02-22-2010, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
                          H22WAGON93, Today is monday! Did you get your struts? Slap them bad boys on and tell us how they ride!!! Oh, and what springs you paired them with.
                          Just got home. They where sittin on my steps. Its suppose to be snowing off and on this week. Ill see if I could get them on this weekend.

Im gonna be pairing them with SK2 coilovers. Im gonna try to keep a 2-3 figure gap. Not too low, I want to enjoy the comfort for awhile.

Ill post up when their installed
                          Last edited by H22WAGON93; 02-22-2010, 10:32 PM.
                          NEW PSN
                          H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Any updates??

Im really looking into these with some megan coils...

Click it.... You know you wanna
                            Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

Comment

Originally posted by 91kid View Post
                              Any updates??

Im really looking into these with some megan coils...
                              He said he was gonna try to have them put on by the weekend...
                              ...patience my friend

Comment

Working...
                              X