5 lug conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 lug conversion

so i picked up a set of ap1 wheels first gen s2k wheels. for 100 and was going to sell but i decided to go 5 lug there are diffrent ways of doing this but i wanted to know what was the best 5 lug convertion for our car. my idea was a 97 v6 accord set up since everything is about the same and they are 5 lug. anyone have s2k wheels on there cb on here i would like to see what the outcome was how it looks.
    My 92 accord

Ap1 I've heard that they don't fit our cars with out propper spacings.

As for conversion. Odyssey front and preludes rear are the easist way.

Comment

Originally posted by eulogy_1981 View Post
      so i picked up a set of ap1 wheels first gen s2k wheels. for 100 and was going to sell but i decided to go 5 lug there are diffrent ways of doing this but i wanted to know what was the best 5 lug convertion for our car. my idea was a 97 v6 accord set up since everything is about the same and they are 5 lug. anyone have s2k wheels on there cb on here i would like to see what the outcome was how it looks.
      97 accords are still 4lug. check the diy section bc there is 3 different ways to do 5lug conversion now, and you will need some 20mm or 25mm spacers to get the rears close to flush or flush with the body. The offest set is too high, so spacers are required for the rear. but not the front.

all prelude way
      odyssey/prelude/98-02 accord v6/itr
      99 accord v6/98-02 accord v6/itr
      MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
        97 accords are still 4lug. check the diy section bc there is 3 different ways to do 5lug conversion now, and you will need some 20mm or 25mm spacers to get the rears close to flush or flush with the body. The offest set is too high, so spacers are required for the rear. but not the front.

all prelude way
        odyssey/prelude/98-02 accord v6/itr
        99 accord v6/98-02 accord v6/itr
        i know how to do the conversion i was just wondering the easiest one. and i thought the 94-97 accord v6 is 5 lug.
        My 92 accord

Comment

the odyssey is the easier way. and 95-97 accord v6's are 4 lug, 6th gens 98-02 v6 models have 5lug
          MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eulogy_1981 View Post
            i know how to do the conversion i was just wondering the easiest one. and i thought the 94-97 accord v6 is 5 lug.
            6th gens are like this not 5th gens

Comment

The 5th gen V6 knuckles are the same as odyssey knuckles, but the 5th gen V6 has a 4 lug hub. You can use the 1st gen odyssey or the 5th gen v6 knuckles, but you need odyssey bearings and hubs if using either of those knuckles. For the rear, if you already have rear discs, you just need BB6 rear bearings and hubs and that nut.
              There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You'll have to run a spacer to fit the s2k wheels.

I believe the stock offset on them is something around +50 or +60, so you'll need a 15-20mm spacer. And extended studs, too.

Comment

cool thanks. anyone on here have s2k wheels on there cb? i would like to see a pick to see what they look like on a cb.
                  My 92 accord

Comment

i have the rear setup available from an 01 base prelude. all ud need be the front prelude/odyssey combo. pm me if interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=151496

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Working...
                    X