X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tokico Illuminas and H&R sports?

is any body runnin this set-up?
    if so, id appreciate the feedback. the goods the bads and personal opinions

its a good setup. i got H&R red racing springs with tokico blues runs good on my 96 accord

2014 bisimoto parts coming soon

Comment

I have had H&R sport springs on Tokico HP blue shocks, they only lasted like 15K miles before the shocks were blown.

I would definitely go with atleast Tokico Illumina shocks with these springs, so good job there.

My setup, being similar was perfect for a DD car, perfect ride height. I live in Michigan as well, and it worked well for warm and cold weather, which my car was driven in. I also had a larger 2.5" exhaust as well and it had good ground clearance.

Add a Progress rear sway bar and Neuspeed or other front upper chassis brace and you'll have a nice handling car.
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
        I have had H&R sport springs on Tokico HP blue shocks, they only lasted like 15K miles before the shocks were blown.

I would definitely go with atleast Tokico Illumina shocks with these springs, so good job there.

My setup, being similar was perfect for a DD car, perfect ride height. I live in Michigan as well, and it worked well for warm and cold weather, which my car was driven in. I also had a larger 2.5" exhaust as well and it had good ground clearance.

Add a Progress rear sway bar and Neuspeed or other front upper chassis brace and you'll have a nice handling car.
        Cisco do u have pics of this setup? I cannot find the MR for ur red car.

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
          Cisco do u have pics of this setup? I cannot find the MR for ur red car.
          I don't have MR threads. Thread is in the NA performance section:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=24996

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81

awesome, good to know that they're good in snow and that itll have good clearance! my cb is my DD as well so its good to know that the decission im gonna make is a good one!
            Last edited by HondaFan81; 09-22-2009, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Tire choice will make a larger difference in snow than shock/spring combo. It also doesn't help we have STD differentials with 2WD.

Comment

Working...
              X